Updated 24 August 2016
- "Communication Content" is information that contains the content of your communication including but not limited to the contents of the text messages.
- "Aggregate information" is information that describes the habits, usage patterns and/or demographics of users as a group but does not describe or reveal the identity of any particular user.
- "Individual information" is information about a user that is presented in a form distinguishable from of information relating to other users but not in a form that personally identifies any user or enables the recipient to.comunicate directly with any user.
- "Locator information" consists of a user's name, e-mail address, physical address and/or other data about the user that enables the recipient to personally identify the user. Any user who does not wish to receive any special offers or.comunications from foxtext.com directly or on behalf of suppliers, may so notify foxtext.com at the address listed below. (Note that a user's election not to receive such information will not affect the user's receipt of offers and.comunications that were processed prior to the users' election.) Locator information and individual information may be processed and stored by foxtext.com. Users may contact foxtext.com to determine whether such information has been accurately recorded and, if not, to request correction of any inaccuracies in the information recorded by foxtext.com.
The information collected is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for.comercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
c) It is necessary to provide information to our independent contractors who host and maintain the Web Site and e-mail services, and other service providers and suppliers if the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support to foxtext.com.
2. Information Gathering and Usage
When you register for foxtext.com or use foxtext.com, we may ask for information such as your name, email address,.copany name and address information. foxtext.com uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
4. Data Storage
foxtext.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the foxtext.com web site. Although foxtext.com owns the code, databases, and all rights to the foxtext.com application, you retain all rights to your data.